|Peristaltic Pump + Connectors / Fittings / Tubings
Model: IPC Digital
Ideal for continuous pumping or for dispensing in any of five modes:
- Flow rate: 0.0004 to 44 mL/min (depending on tubing size used and model used).
- By time: 0.1 seconds to 999.9 hours.
- Batches: set delay between dispensed volumes.
- Drip-free: program back-steps to prevent drips.
- Volume displays in mL or µL.
Model: Reglo Independent Channel Control (ICC)
Flow rate 0.001 to 43 mL/min per channel (flow rate depends on drive rpm, rollers, and tubing size).
Use the Reglo ICC pump to control up to four channels, each with independent functionality—start, stop, dispense, reverse, aspirate, and calibrate. Time-based routines allow for complex experiment development.
Model: 2- and 3-Stop Color-Coded Tubing
Materials: Tygon, Silicone, Viton, PharMed®BPT, PVC Solvent/hydrocarbon and MHLL. Make sure to choose 2-stop or 3-stop tubing based on what your pump uses.